Skip to content
- LBS 2019 is a single track conference.
- You can find your session online in the program.
- The time slot for every oral presentation is indicated after the presentation title (25 minutes for full papers, and 20 minutes for work in progress). We recommend to have a maximum of 20 minutes (or 15 min for the work in progress) for presentation, and use the rest for Q&A.
- The projector (beamer) will have both HDMI and VGA ports available. Its max resolution is 1920×1200, and it has an aspect ratio of 16:10.
- If you want to use your own computer for presentation, please check its connection with the projector well-ahead before your session start (e.g., 10-20 minutes earlier). The time used for switching computers will be covered by your presentation time slot.
- There is also a presentation computer (Windows 7 + MS Office Powerpoint 2016) available, if you don’t want to use your own one. In this case, please upload your presentation to the computer before the session starts (e.g., 10-20 minutes earlier).
- As a poster/showcase presenter, you will be involved in these sessions:
- Poster and showcase pitch (Monday, 11 November 2019, 16:25-17:15)
- This session will consist of a sequence of mini presentations by authors of posters and showcases (each 2 minutes). The presentations should raise interest for your research and enable the audience to decide which posters or showcases they want to visit in particular.
- Details of the 2-minute presentation will be provided via emails at the end of October.
- Poster and showcase sessions (Tuesday, 12 November 2019, 10:35-11:15, 15:40-16:15)
- For poster presenters: Please prepare a poster (maximum A0 size in portrait orientation) and bring it with you to the symposium. The poster walls are about 2 m high and 1 m width. Adhesive tapes will be provided to fix the poster on the wall.
- For showcase presenters: You will be allocated a small round table and a poster wall. You can use your own computer for demonstration (sorry, no projector will be provided). In addition, you can optionally bring a poster to further present your ideas.
- The posters must be fixed on the poster wall by 10:00 AM on 12 November 2019. You can leave your poster until the end of the conference.
- The poster/showcase sessions will be held in conjunction with the coffee breaks, thus it is recommended to be present in front of your poster at those breaks.